Sunday, December 7, 2008

One Week

One measly week and I'm already done. Right now I have my earphones on just so I can have QUIET. Funny isn't it? I have to put my headphones on so I don't have to hear fighting, whining and fucking Hannah Montana!

I decided to take the kids to see Madagascar 2. First of all, it was a big snit because one wanted to see Bolt, and one wanted to see M2. I went back and forth and decided I wanted to see M2 and so we did. At the last minute, Aislinn wanted to go to Cinema Cafe. I HATE this place. They cram about 100 people into a tiny theater, with these desk chairs. The food is horrible, the service is horrible, and you have to be really concious about not bumping your neighbor or being in the way of the person behind you etc. Plus the kids can't sit still in those fucking chairs. So, througout the whole movie my chair is being whacked by their chairs once going one way, once again on the way back. Back and forth on both sides. It's enough to make me scream. I finally told the kids we were NEVER going there again.

Ugh, I'm just grumpy.

No comments: