Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm trying really hard not being a control freak, but Tony is really pissing me off with the dog. He won't LISTEN to me (Tony) and then does everything wrong to get the dog to listen to him. He actually gave the dog FOOD when he was barking in his crate. I was like "Yeah good way to get him to learn barking brings him a treat" for the rest of the dinner the barking was ampled up like crazy. Usually, Louie will bark for a few minutes and if we ignore him, he'll stop. I don't know WHAT posessed Tony to feed the dog.

When I tell the dog to sit, I tell him ONCE then I make him sit with my hand if I have to. Tony just says "sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit" and eventually, Louie gets tired of waiting for the food, and you know takes a rest, and then Tony gives him food because "Look he sat!".

What aggravates me the most is that Tony gets the most upset with the dog when he acts spazzy and doesn't listen. It's the same thing with the kids. He gets so angry that they don't listen to him, but he doesn't do anything to make them listen. He's a pushover that way I guess.

The clutter of my house is driving me nuts. Between having four people home all the time (Aislinn has had a lot of time off school recently due to report cards and Veterans day) and the projects there is just STUFF everywhere. Jonny antagonizes the animals so it's just like so noisy at all times. I haven't been a very nice person to be around today I'm sure.

No comments: