Thursday, February 19, 2009

It is freaking NUTS how much planning goes into a Disney vacation!! I've been staring at this piece of paper all day now that has "May 4th.. Animal Kingdom" written on it. Because, I plan on us doing Animal Kingdom on May 4th. The main problem here is that you must make table reservations beforehand. How in the HELL do I know what I want to eat for dinner two and a half months from now??

Thankfully, I know a ton of Disney Fan(atics) and that are helping me wade through it all. It's really quite daunting. I don't think we'll do this again for many, many years so I decided to go for it, and went ahead and made reservations at a deluxe resort. We're staying at the Animal Kingdom Resort that has wild animals all over. Aislinn is going to be THRILLED. We're telling the kids we;re going to St. Louis so Tony can visit family. It will take us about 12 hours to drive there. What surprises me is that this Disney thing is Tony's idea. I mean, sure ok we discussed trying to get there sometime, and had kicked around next September, but he did some research and found these amazing deals and said "let's go! Let's do it" I told him today I had a hard time imagining him in Disney.

Tony and I have spent a lot of time chatting via Yahoo instant messenger. Sigh. These little chats have made me fall in love all over again. I look forward to the chats and never want them to end. We talk about everything, from what the kids are doing, to things we'd like to change about our relationship. Of course we also talk a LOT about sex. We remember things we've done in the past, we talk about what we're going to do when he gets home, things we'd like to try, and even things we don't really care for. I've learned some surprising things though. One thing is he DOES get mad when I won't have sex with him. He says sometimes he has to really try to not let me know, and he will lay in bed long after I've been asleepp stewing over it. This surprises me. He always seems so accepting of my rejection. He said he doesn't want me to ever feel bad or do anything I don't want to, so he just shuts up about it. Another thing that surprised me is that he finds my glasses of all things extremely sexy. I mentioned getting contacts and he said No, he likes my glasses. He said he never had a thing for glasses, but once I got them he just finds them so sexy. When he said that I blushed.

No comments: