Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wow, I haven't written here in awhile. There really isn't a reason, other than I really don't want to bore everyone with how much I love my dog.



Ok but now that I'm here...... Ok, I won't go there. Suffice it to say I love him, and I love the kids, and even the cat is coming around and hanging out more.



Other than that, well I don't have much else going on. Staying busy of course, and you know, doing stuff. Last week and the week before I got to spend a lot of time chatting with Tony on yahoo. That has been really helpful with keeping the bitter feelings at bay. When you go a week or two without contact, you start getting a little pissy and even though I'm an old pro at this, I can't help but to take it personally when he doesn't contact me, even though I know it's not because he doesn't want to.

The other day he said the guys in his villa were mad at him because he didn't want to go out. He wanted to stay in and chat with me. I'm sure he got all types of pussy whipped jokes. I told him he didn't have to, that I honestly don't expect him to chat with me EVERY day. Hey, on the old ship, I could go literally a month without an email, so I take every chance we get to chat online as a gift, and never expect it when I shouldn't. He said he knows that, but if he has the time he WANTS to chat with me. He also wants me to put my camera on so he can look at me and the kids as we interact while we chat. Usually, it's me jumping up to let the dog out or get a kid a drink, or making my fiftieth cup of coffee. I think maybe it makes him feel like he's here.

Aislinn had a program at school and she was so cute! They dressed like Egyptians and did a thing called "Temples and Tombs" and they had to do some hand motions and singing. Then each kid had a part in the play, and she had one line and she did so well. I mean, I know hello it's one line, but her voice was clear and she didn't rush through it like some of the other kids. I was pretty proud of her. She said she was so nervous before hand. It's a wonderful feeling to see your child up on a school stage and have them look for you and wave. You think WOW that's MY kid up there.

I guess I had more to say than I thought I did.

No comments: