Monday, August 20, 2007

After the letter....

Things have taken a DRASTIC turn. It was like Poof we're right again. I guess he really DID need the kick in the butt.

After he came home, he apologized, said when he read the letter, he realized how much he had been neglecting our relationship. He has tried really hard to be a good husband to me. Granted it's only been a few days, but these last few days have been great. We've talked, watched movies, joked around, had sex. It's been nice! I even got a sexy letter from him yesterday. WOW I don't know when the last time I got one of those.

So, things are good here.

On another note, I can't wait until the colder weather starts coming around. I miss my oven. I try so hard not to turn it on, becuase the house is hot enough as it is, but today I got to thinking about how great it feels to come in from the cold, and the oven is on, and the kitchen is just so warm. I am really in my element in the cold, and I just feel so much more alive. I love the feel of the wind whipping my hair around, and the sting on my cheeks from the chill, tightening the skin on my face. The way the air SMELLS is even great.

Hurry up fall, I need you!

No comments: