Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been sick, and I HATE being sick. I guess no one likes it though do they?


I assume summer cold. It's kind of tricky as I can go through short spurts of feeling ok, and then BAM not feeling so hot. I've spent the last two days on the couch with the occasional house cleaning here and there, just to get things moving. You know how it is, you skip one day, and then it's like a Britney Spears moved in. There's crushed chips on the floor, you some how got dog poop on a designer gown, and you don't have a dog, or a designer gown for that matter. There are flies everywhere since you haven't been the usual diligent mom and kept the kids from leaving the sliding glass door open.

So, that's been me. Sniffling, snorking, coughing, hacking, moaning, and popping Advil every few hours to keep the body aches at bay.

No comments: