Thursday, September 6, 2007

No fuss anniversary

Today, since it's 2 am here is our ten year anniversary. Wow, ten years.

The plan was to go on this nice vacation together for a weekend. You know, you think about it. Ten years! Wow! We need to celebrate!! But, that never happens does it? Summer goes by quickly, next thing you know boom it's too late.

I'm not upset though. REally, I'm not! Like I told Tony on the phone the other night.... I don't need anything, I have you. And I really, really meant it. Things got a little screwy. A friend of mine decided to take a family vacation about four hours from here, I decided we'd meet up with her and stay a few days, then Friday we have a Bday party to go to, and well, the time, well there isn't any. I wouldn't have it any other way though, and I know that may seem sad to some, but that's life for you.

I guess I feel that I don't need to celebrate that day so much. I have HIM the best gift of all. He has always been there for me, and given me to beautiful hellions. Life is good with us. We love each other, and we have the rest of our lives to celebrate.

Sounds good to me.

2 comments:

Veggiemomx4 said...

happy anniversary!!

DisneyDina said...

Sorry I'm a bit late, but Happy Anniversary!