Monday, November 5, 2007

I realized something today.....

I SUCK at making fires!!

I decided to try and make a fire to get rid of a bunch of stuff. Ok, no enviromental bashing ok? I had an ASSTON of credit card offers that were just sitting there, and no shredder, because SOMEONE took it to work like three years ago, and LEFT it at his old office, and damn that Tony is an ass, I mean SOMEONE is an ass.

How hard could it be right? Man, it took me longer to get the damn fire going than it did getting rid of my stuff. Now I'm kinda stuck out here, since the fire IS going, and I don't want to just leave it.

Really, I know it's me kind of pussyfooting around the WORK that needs to be done around here. Hello, it's noon, and I've half assed cleaned out my pantry. I am SUCH a slacker, but I know in the end, it will all get done. Why? Becuase Tony will do it becuase I am such a lazy ass.

No comments: