Monday, November 5, 2007

So emotional right now....

Everything is just coming to a head. We've got movers coming tomorrow, and the reality of it all has hit me like a ton of bricks. Just now reading about a friends dads death made me want to cry, which I normally don't do. I think maybe a lot of it has to do with the fact that they are from here, and her father was buried in Jefferson Barracks where Tony's grandpa is.

I've gone through the gamut of emotions this weekend. I've gone from excited, to anxious, to sad, to pissed. The pissed is the only one that has made me cry though. That was yesterday morning, and I looked a wreck by the time everyone got here, everyone kept saying how "stressed out" I looked. No, just a little heartbroken and a whole lot of angry.

I've got so much stuff to do today, but a part of me just wants to live in my house for one more day. After Wednesday it will be a shell of nothingness, the only memory of my family will be the stains on teh carpet and the walls. We have to move into someone elses home for ten days which I am not looking forward to, and it's just too much.

The last five years have gone by in a blink. I will miss everyone. It sucks, but life goes on.

No comments: