Saturday, April 5, 2008

What a bummer. Tony and I actually woke up at a decent hour, both of us alert and ready to take on the day, do something in this wonderful weather we have going, only to see that rain is iminent. I checked the forecast, hoping that maybe it's just cloudy but, we're not so lucky.

I'm ready to go out and do things outdoorsy before it gets to damn hot here. The humidity here is already close to the 90% mark. making our upstairs stuffy and damp, and warm even if it's only 65 outside. I got my new camera two weeks ago, and have yet to take any good pictures with it. I can't take it anymore! I'm sick of taking pictures of the family.

I wanted to go to one park that is known for it's cherry blossoms, which I love. It has a Japanese garden, and I was so looking forward to walking the nature trails with the kids, and taking a ton of pictures. Sigh. You know it's bad when *I* want to get outside.

No comments: