Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Where the hell has July gone? Holy Christ. It seems like summer just fucking started and it's almost over. I'm sitting here wondering why my face is so damn oily, and I realize... hello it's almost PMS. ALREADY? It seems just like yesterday I was writing about having my period. Holy shit!!


God, Im thinking of all the things we need to get done around here before we move.

I'm really concerned about the dog next door. It's been HOT, and the people have left her outside everday, without food or water. For awhile, we've been giving her water, using one of my "good" bowls. It was the only bowl I had that was big enough, and I knew she couldn't tear up. Over the weekend, the guy TOOK MY FUCKING BOWL, moved it by the door, (we had it by the fence so we could add water) and has yet to fill it up. The dog is getting skinnier by the day. The thing is... we REALLY want the dog, but we can't have a dog. I think I need to talk to Tony and have him either talk to the landlord, or we just need to call Animal Control. :( It's selfish for us to want to keep her around. She's such a good dog, and we all love her very much. I have been trying to convince my mom to take her.

Sigh.

No comments: