Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I was kind of dreading Christmas this year, as this would be our first Christmas without family EVER. Well, not EVER now that I think about it, we did go home late one Christmas, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, can I say it hasn't been bad? I won't say that I LOVE it. But, we've all hung out in our sloppy clothes, playing with toys, and eating junk. Aislinn was so worried about what she would DO all day, and when she was in the mix with all her new stuff I said "OMG Aislinn what are you going to DO ALL DAY?" and she gave me her mean face but smiled.

I made home made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, with turkey bacon and eggs. Turkey bacon is AMAZING I love it more than regular bacon. Mmmm. I got new pots and pans for Christmas and it was so nice not having to worry about stuff sticking to the pan, and then rinsing it out easily. I used my new George Foreman grill I got from my mom to make the bacon. So easy! All of it red, the grill and my new pots and pans.

I got my ham in the oven. We'll eat in a few. I'm hungry!!

No comments: