Friday, July 4, 2008

I am alone

It's so nice!

We told the kids we would take them to see fireworks today. We found a place close to the house, but as the day wore on, I started to feel kind of sick. I think it might have been a combo from the heat from the beach yesterday, heat today, the meat sticks, and Atkins bar I ate today. I just really felt like I was going to hurl at any moment. Even now, I am not feeling that great. I hate that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach. Blech. I managed to eat dinner, and felt better, but not much.

Tony went ahead and took the kids to the park to watch the fireworks. I felt guilty. But, I thought about it, and really it's not that big of a deal. I've taken them lots of places without Tony. He can do it for a change.

Before they left we told Aislinn she had to vacuum. You know her new chore. She hasn't been doing it like she was supposed to, and I did it a few times this week. My God, the whining.

What am I going to do with my free time? I am going to shower without a little boy standing there between the curtain and the clear liner asking me a million questions like whats my favorite color, and who do I like better, Mr. Krabs or Squidward? (Red, and Squidward just in case you're curious). Jonny is so attatched to my hip and it's not cute anymore. If I ask him to leave he says all pathetic like "But, I want to BE with you mommy" What am I supposed to say to that? I'm scared though because my sunburn is going to really, really hurt. I'm a big ole baby about it.

No comments: