Monday, July 21, 2008

I rate this post meh

This afternoon, we dropped Aislinn off at Great Wolf Lodge. She was the only one without a parent. I couldn't go because I didn't have anyone to watch Jonny and he couldn't go, unless I wanted to pay for my own room. Yeah, that's not happening. She was fine with it, and I think she was happy not to have to hang around with her brother who would just want to bug her the whole time.

Jonny and I left, and I went to Starbucks and got an iced coffee. With heavy whipping cream instead of milk. I could tell the girl making it was thoroughly disgusted. Whatever, she can suck it. It was GOOOOOD too. I haven't had Starbucks in such a long time, it was a nice treat, and I just knew I was going to be stuck in traffic. I was right.

Jonny snoozed on the way home, it took us almost two hours to get there. We did some shopping, and then to the library, and then I got him McDonalds. He likes all the attention.

Then I just sat my butt down, and watched 27 Dresses (I give it a meh) and painted my toes and my fingernails which hello is so not what I usually do, but have been getting into it lately since I like have nails now. Even if they bend at all the corners for some reason.

Jonny is ready for bed now too. I told him he could sleep with me when he was bawling his eyes out about leaving Aislinn behind. He said he was going to miss her. He was seriously bawling his little eyes out! So, I hope he doesn't think I'm going to bed at like 11 tonight although I probably should so that I can get up early tomorrow to get ready for our beach outing.

No comments: