Thursday, July 3, 2008

Let it burn, let it burn, gotta let burn

I asked Aislinn to spray my back with sunblock today. Got home from the beach, yeah my back is as red as a lobster. She tried. Next time I'll either have one of the other moms do it when I get there, or have Aisy do it close up. I think she was too far back.

Yep, went to the beach today. Not Virginia Beach, we went to Ocean View which is in Norfolk. It's the beach that I used to take Aislinn to when we lived here before, I just didn't know what it was called. We found a nice spot with other families, Aislinn made a friend who enjoyed looking for weird things just as much as she does.

Jonny was scared of the ocean. Near the end he got a bit wet. Actually, neither kid really got wet. Come to think of it, most the kids didn't. THey liked playing in the sand more than anything else. I met some other moms. These aren't with the playgroup, but friends of one of the playgroup moms, and they were really nice. Only two other moms from the group were there. It was fun. I like these two moms the best so far, and it was nice hanging out with them, and these other new moms.

I am going to be sore for a few days becuase of my burn. It has been fun rubbing it in Aislinn's face though. She keeps saying SORRY!

No comments: