Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I think someone is missing school....




Yes, that is Aislinn, sitting at her daddy's couch desk, copying the Pokemon she has caught from the Nintendo DS into a notebook. Why? Why not? But, it was pretty freaking cute, that's for sure. She must have sat like that for about a half an hour.




In other news, my sister Bobo got a puppy and she named him Chewie. Her boyfriend bought Chewie for her, and will keep him at his house and here he is...At first they were calling him McLovin' which I thought was hysterical. But, there is no denying that Shih Tzus look like Ewoks. They couldn't think of any Ewok names, but HEY wasn't there another hair creature from Star Wars?So, Chewie it is. Wicket would have been cute too. Then I found a pic of a baby Ewok named Nippett. I didn't know the other Ewoks had names. I just remembered Wicket.


I have been having an "episode" partly due to the summer heat, partly due to my raging insomnia that has gotten completely out of hand, and partly because my husband, well he can be a douche. A big ole douche. It's nothing more than your usual husband douchery, nothing special or in particular. Let's just say, I'm glad he went out to sea for two weeks. Absence makes the heart grow fonder right? Does absence make the douchiness go away? Let's hope so.



Prepare yourself... You are about to lay your eyes on Rock godliness!!


Don't I just look too damn sexy? Awww yeah. Notice that the stickers are on my guitar upside down. When I first got the game, I played it backwards. It wasn't until Tony came home a few days later did he point it out. He's good for somethng I guess.

No comments: