Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Did some changing

I got a comment from a reader Jadilina saying that the white on black was too hard to read. I'm still not 100% this wasn't really Pam disguising herself. Hmmm was it Pam? Fess up! I needed to change it around anyway. I put that as my template just because I was frustrated one day trying to fix it, and just left it like that out of laziness. I STILL hate what I have, but since Blogger changed a bunch of stuff, I can't figure it out. So, brown it is. Woohoo. Can you hear the excitment in my voice?

It is like a 100 degrees out there right now, and I have to go to the store. Which sucks. I have to get some cheese and crackers for our Girl Scouts thingy thing tonight. Aislinn will get some patches and stuff. I'm excited for her. Gotta make sure to bring my camera for sure! I don't know how many she is getting, but if she gets one I'll be happy for her. She started late, so she won't get as many as the other girls, but hey! That's ok.

Yesterday, Jonny and I had playgroup and we had a good time. I am having a lot of fun with this group. Very relaxed, and chatty group of women. One lady has a pool and we swam and snacked. I stayed on my LC plan.

Speaking of low carb. I am no longer going to obsessivel count carbs. It's freaking me out, and I'm just going to EAT. That is how I lost in the beginning.

Right now I'm just laying around nd doing a whole lot of nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for changing your blog! This is so much easier than before and I really appreciate it. By the way I'm from Canada with 2 kids of my own and I can really relate to some of your posts. I don't have a blog myself but one day!
Jadilina
jadilina@yahoo.com

The Six of Us said...

Ha! Wasn't me! I actually didn't have a problem with it. LOL