Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer vacation summed up in one picture



Yep, two kids hanging out in their undies at 1 in the afternoon. Does it get any better than that? I have a confession... this picture was staged. Only because RIGHT when I was about to take a candid shot, Jonny with his weird sixth sense somehow KNEW I had a camera in my hand. So, as soon as I shot the picture he was standing in front of my trying to snatch it from my hand yelling "I wanna see! I wanna see!" Then he demanded I take his picture again...





Yes I live with that much cheese on a daily basis.

Notice that my laundry room door is WIDE open. Had I done laundry today? Why no I hadn't, but the kids find the laundry room FASCINATING and no matter how many times I tell them to CLOSE THE DOOR ALREADY GOD DAMNIT they don't listen.

Out of sheer guilt, I took them to Sams. It's only day 2 of summer vacation, and I already feel guilty that Aislinn is spending so much time *gasp* at HOME! Oh no! The horror! She hasn't complained or anything, but I just feel like she is missing out on summer camp fun. So, once again I did some research, and holy cripes. I just CAN NOT justify spending 100+ a WEEK for her just to have fun. 100 a month? Sure, but a week? Sams it is then.

I actually hadn't been to Sams in forever. My membership had expired.. in FEBRUARY. I regret getting it renewed, as I really don't see a reason to go there anymore. They didn't even have samples today. We did get some movies, and Tony some shorts. I'm just hoping that they don't look like capris on him. Got some chips, and just a bunch of stuff. We also had lunch there. We got lunch for all three of us for five dollars. You just can't beat that. We all got hot dogs, and I am not a hotdog fan, but man mine was pretty good.

Ok that was boring.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

I hear you loud and clear. One hundred dollars a week is just ridiculous!!

We go to Costco when we're bored, hot, and/or hungry. You can't go wrong at there food court either. And we love hitting the free samples.