Thursday, June 19, 2008

Recently my sex drive has taken a menoPause

I honestly can not take credit for the title. I have Robot Chicken on, and they are doing a spoof of Sex in the City with the ladies from Golden Girls, the title comes from there which is a weird coincidence.

Really, I have absolute NO interest in sex. I just can't deny it anymore, I don't know what my deal is, but my mind and body is just not THERE anymore. I was talking with a friend today, and I was telling her about how Tony and I used to fight a lot. Like a LOT LOT LOT. I pretty much loved and adored him, but also hated him, and he could send me into a fury just by looking at me. I'd have to resist scratching his eyes out on almost a daily basis. Then of course, I got on my medication, and although I love him, my lady bits have gone all dry and withered. I don't know if it's a direct connection to the medicine itself, or if its the fact that we don't have that anger fueling that passion anymore. When we fought on a daily basis, we were doing it on an every other DAY basis. Now, we're lucky if we hit it every other week.

Overall though, I am ok. I am not suffereing for this, except in the guilt department. I just feel so bad. Tony shouldn't have to choose between hot sex, crazy wife, or no sex, nice wife. He's of course being really cool about it, and doesn't get mad, or impatient. He just waits patiently for me to approach him, which isn't going to happen.

I figure he's had about 14 years of good sex for the most part. If I have a slow year or two he should just count his blessings that he had a steady supply of poon for as long as he has.

No comments: