Thursday, June 26, 2008

Do you think they count people when they're ready for bed?


We went to a small farm in Hampton today. It's really cute, unfortunately, really hot! Plus, we were really late. Really! When we got there, the other moms had decided to crash at a members house instead of hanging around there. We were waiting on another member, so me and the kids took a quick peak. It was a really nice place. They had all types of animals, and crops, and a playground.

Jonny is just like me, he HATES the heat. This was torture for him.
Aislinn of course was really into it, and spent most the time mind melding with this particular goose. I think she was just stunned that for once, this canadian goose was friendly, unlike 99.9% of the others we've come across. She isn't stupid though, even though it was friendly, she wouldn't pet it.




I did try to get one pic of them together. Check out Jonny's commercial Sears ad pose. He did that by himself. I think I need to get him an agent.




We saw some pretty things. It was quite homey, and the animals were well cared for. I was kind of expecting gross dirty animals, but check out this goats beard. It would make ZZ Top jealous.


Overall, the trip was T double E double R double R double I double F double I double C










1 comment:

Laura said...

Mind melding with a goose. that's hilarious.