Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams

Red, gold, and green

Red, gold and greeeen



Aren't those pretty? Everytime I make this certain dish, I always like to look at all the peppers co-mingling together in harmony.

Today was the first day of summer vacation, and you know what? The kids were fantabulous! I actually slept in until like 10:30 this morning. What were my two little angels doing? CLEANING THEIR ROOM! No shit. I swear. Tony told them it had to be done before he got home, so they decided to do it as soon as they got up, and they did it together, and with no fighting, and with me not there to tell them exactly what to do.

Now granted, they spent most the afternoon tearing up the living room and dining room, but you know you can't have it all. Right now they're both crashed out on the couch, and I am not looking forward to carrying Jonny up those stairs.

It's raining finally adn this week it will be cooler. Like 85. Sounds good to me!

No comments: